Olivehurst Public Utility District has implemented a new online billing service that will offer more convenient options for viewing amounts due and paying your bills. With the improved bill pay service, customers can enjoy less paperwork and easier payment methods! View amounts due electronically and make payments anytime online, by phone, or by text message with a credit/debit card or bank account.
Features of this system include:
- Payment to your OPUD Bill Online
- Receive email reminders when a payment is due and a confirmation email after making your payment
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your payment history and bills (available to download or print)
- Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date, or enroll in automatic payments
- Sign up to receive text notifications and access Pay by Text
Pay By Phone: 855-259-2993
Service fees may apply.
Other options for payment:
- Mail Payment (check or money order) OPUD - P.O. Box 670, Olivehurst CA 95961
- Office (cash, check or money order) Hours - 7:30 am - 4:00 pm (closed for lunch approximately 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm) 1970 9th Avenue, Olivehurst Ca 95961
- Night Drop at OPUD Office (check or money order) Beside the front door - 1970 9th Avenue, Olivehurst, Ca 95961