Olivehurst Public Utility District has implemented a new online billing service that will offer more convenient options for viewing amounts due and paying your bills. With the improved bill pay service, customers can enjoy less paperwork and easier payment methods! View amounts due electronically and make payments anytime online, by phone, or by text message with a credit/debit card or bank account.
Features of this system include:
- Payment to your OPUD Bill Online
- Receive email reminders when a payment is due and a confirmation email after making your payment
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your payment history and bills (available to download or print)
- Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date, or enroll in automatic payments
- Sign up to receive text notifications and access Pay by Text
Pay By Phone: 855-259-2993
***Notice Regarding Bill Pay by Phone***
Invoice Cloud (OPUD’ s third party administrator) has notified us that their our IVR Program (bill pay by phone) stopped working on July 19th. The IVR technicians are diligently working to rectify the problem and get our "pay by phone" system back up and running. We appreciate your patience while this issue is resolved.
Service fees may apply.
Other options for payment:
- Mail Payment (check or money order) OPUD - P.O. Box 670, Olivehurst CA 95961
- Office Hours - 7:30 am - 4:00 pm (closed for lunch approximately 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm) 1970 9th Avenue, Olivehurst Ca 95961
- Night Drop at OPUD Office (check or money order) Beside the front door - 1970 9th Avenue, Olivehurst, Ca 95961